Sewage Backup in Elk Grove
A sewage backup is one of the worst things you can face as a homeowner. A serious obstruction in your sewer lines results in wastewater overflowing causing raw sewage to move up into your home.
Sewage cleanup and restoration service is the process of eradicating and disposing of sewage and wastewater after any type of backup. Our sewage backup restoration services remove all types of sewage waste, and then properly cleaned and disinfected areas before being restored to its previous state.
There are many reasons for a sewage backup from storm flooding to broken drainage systems. Severe weather like heavy rains or clogs and blockages in municipal sewers can cause a sewage backup and create the situation even worse. In sewer lines, the connecting gutters, downspouts and sump pumps also result in raw sewage back up when a heavy rainfall takes place.
Many clogged materials such as fats, oils, food wastes, toilet paper, flushable wipes, and many others also cause the sewage backup problem. Sometimes the sewer lines become collapsed and deteriorate which makes the situation worse with time. No matter what the reasons behind it our trained Elk Grove restoration professionals are always here to clean up and restore sewage backups and water damage of any size.
We have been authorized by the institute of inspection, cleaning, and restoration departments as the certified and highly trained experts having the capability to take over heavy projects. We are experienced in sewage mitigation and able to provide comprehensive services and mark up-to-date availability for emergency requirements.
We can also work according to the scope given to us, and offer the best and reasonable project cost estimation with a schedule from start to completion.
Our sewage back-up services include;
- 24/7 emergency service availability
- Sewage water extraction
- Moisture Detection by hygrometer and other advanced meters
- Mold mitigation
- Drying process to control the swelling and deforming of floors
- Washing walls and floors
- Carpet cleaning
- Bathroom and kitchen cleaning
- Deodorization product for odor removal
- Air scrubber to remove air contaminant
- Sanitizing Agents
- Content restoration services
- Antimicrobial Treatments to control the growth of harmful microorganism
The reasons why you choose Elk grove restoration teams are as follows:
- We are courteous and committed to clients
- We have experts, advanced equipment, materials, and all facilities
- We have technicians, cleaners, movers, and planners
- We are available 24 /7, 368 days a week
- We respond quickly to every emergency
- We are trained with best practices
- We have licensed and certification by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- We have complete personal protective equipment
Elk grove restoration service providers entirely remove and treat the contaminated areas of your commercial and residential site. It is also risky for the health of our teams because contaminated sewage causes serious health-related issues. Our restoration experts always prefer to use environmentally friendly products such as using a soda blasting method to clean a whole area without further damage to appliances.